- OK Non-professional cameras including Go Pros
- OK Cell phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry
- OK Flags / Banners or Handmade signs under 6ft tall (no corporate or company-branded ones)
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs / Nicotine Vaporizer pens, but none with refill-able chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
- Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind.
- Self-defense or restraining devices (e.g., pepper spray, mace).
- Marijuana (including marijuana enriched products) or any illegal substance.
- Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons.
- Outdoor food and beverage
- Fireworks or other similarly explosive and/or flammable objects, smoke machines or fog machines.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote-control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, bicycles
- We reserve the right to prohibit the use or storage of any other item not listed above that we deem disruptive, in our sole and absolute discretion.
- All bags are subject to search of prohibited items.
Health and Safety
- All drivers are required to follow all Arizona traffic laws at all times. Additionally, please follow directions from all traffic attendants.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel uncomfortable, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind.
- Pay attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Don’t drink & Drive! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- NO RE-ENTRY